Research Design and Implementation of Business Plan (ΜΚ8)
Lecturers: M.Stefanitsis, P.Hountalas
Focus of this course
The focus of this course is on the procedures involved in the design and development of business plans, combining theory and practice. By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- write a comprehensive business plan in a structured way.
- extract and analyze information about entrepreneurial activities and possible opportunities.
- effectively conduct a feasibility analysis to determine the worthiness of a potential new business idea.
- create a cohesive strategy for launching a new business and develop effective plans (i.e. marketing, operational, organizational) to implement this strategy.
- evaluate the financial efficiency of an investment.
- apply appropriate methods of handling business risks.